One of the few homes which can boast wide-open views of the Pacific Ocean and the Sea of Cortez, this 6,000 square foot hacienda feels like home the moment you enter the front door. Lush furnishings and deep sofas with dark wood accents combine old-world looks with modern day comforts. Offering all of the amenities you would expect in a home this new and spacious, Villa Maria is the perfect accommodation for a large group or an intimate family gathering. With 6 bedrooms comfortably distanced from one another, there is ample room to spread out. Two of the bedrooms are lower-level casitas offering maximum privacy.
A large patio with an infinity-edged pool, Jacuzzi and a large seating pavilion around a fire-pit all enjoy expansive views of both oceans. The private outdoor dining area with wood-burning fireplace and gas BBQ grill provides the perfect place for an intimate meal from start to finish.
Located on an elevated, peninsula-like corner lot, Villa Maria is the perfect property to enjoy the two most sought after amenities in Los Cabos: complete privacy and maximum views. If you are looking for a home where you can forget about the real world and relax in the perfect outdoor conditions of Los Cabos, you have found it here.
- Master Bedroom: King bed, private bathroom with jacuzzi tub, and terrace
- Bedroom 2: King bed with private bathroom
- Bedroom 3: King bed with private bathroom
- Bedroom 4: (2) Queen beds with private bathroom
- Bedroom 5 (lower-level, separate entrance): Queen bed with private bathroom
- Bedroom 6 (lower-level, separate entrance): King bed with private bathroom
- Central Air conditioning
- Wireless Internet
- Dish Network
- VCR/DVD player
- iPod docking
- Networked audio system
- Vonage Long Distance phone service
- Gas fireplace
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
- Chef’s prep kitchen
- Outdoor speakers
- Large patios with ocean views
- Heated infinity edged pool
- Large seating area around fire-pit
- Daily housekeeping services (except on Sundays and Mexican Holidays)
- Private gated community with security guard
Available concierge services:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities & excursions
- In-house spa services
- Private chef
- Butler services
- Babysitting services
From $2,150 per night plus tax
- January 6 through June 30: $2,350 per night (3 night minimum)
- July 1 through September 30: $2,150 per night (3 night minimum)
- October 1 through November 22: $2,350 per night (3 night minimum)
- November 23 through November 30: $2,500 per night (5 night minimum)
- December 1 through December 17: $2,350 per night (3 night minimum)
- December 18 through January 5: $3,000 per night (7 night minimum)
All rates plus a 16% IVA sales tax and 3% lodging tax.
- Pedregal HOA Event Fee: $500
- Villa Maria Event Fee: $5,000 (4 night minimum rental required)
- No smoking inside Villa Maria.
- No pets allowed without owner’s prior approval.
- No wet clothing or towels on indoor furniture.
- No groups without at least one member of 25 years of age. All groups must have a member of 25 years of age as a signing renter.
- Pedregal HOA has a noise ordinance: loud noise and music after 10:00 PM will be subject to response by Pedregal Security which may result in penalties up to and including rental termination.