Casa Piedra features 8,300 square feet of palatial luxury living. Inspired by Spanish Colonial architecture, every corner of this expertly designed home is filled with classic beauty and alluring elegance. In the great room, high vaulted ceilings are fortified with dark wood beams; Travertine floors, stone columns and a stunning floor-to-ceiling rock facade frame this magnificent space. This open, connected space transitions from the living room where an ornate chandelier hangs over plush leather sofas - over to the marble-topped wet bar area, and then on to the dining room and kitchen. A truly magnetic gathering place the kitchen fuses colonial elegance with pastoral charm. Top-quality stainless steel appliances are side by side with rich mahogany cabinets, mosaic tile back splashes, and another lovely chandelier that hangs over the large central island.
The outdoor area at Casa Piedra features a large terrace that converges with an infinity pool and jacuzzi along with a fire pit and BBQ area.
- Master Bedroom: King bed with private bathroom
- Bedroom 2: (2) Queen beds with private bathroom
- Bedroom 3: King bed with private bathroom
- Bedroom 4: King bed with private bathroom
- Bedroom 5: King bed with private bathroom
- Bedroom 6 (separate casita): King bed with private bathroom
- Central air conditioning
- High speed internet
- Fitness room/equipment
- Washer & dryer
- Dish washer
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Outdoor dining for 8
- Heated private pool
- BBQ grill
- Daily housekeeping services (except Sundays and Mexican Holidays)
- Private gated community with security guard
Available concierge services:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Private chef
- In-house spa services
- Activities & excursions
- Babysitting services
From $3,000 per night plus tax
- January 5 through May 31: $3,200 per night (3 night minimum)
- June 1 through October 31: $3,000 per night (3 night minimum)
- November 1 through December 17: $3,200 per night (3 night minimum)
- December 18 through January 4: $4,000 per night (7 night minimum)
All rates plus a 16% IVA and 3% lodging tax.
- No smoking inside Casa Piedra.
- No pets allowed without owner’s prior approval.
- No wet clothing or towels on indoor furniture.
- No groups without at least one member of 25 years of age. All groups must have a member of 25 years of age as a signing renter.
- Pedregal HOA has a noise ordinance: loud noise and music after 10:00 PM will be subject to response by Pedregal Security which may result in penalties up to and including rental termination.