Located on the extremely private beach of Punta Bella in Palmilla Sur, Casa Captiva is exactly what you would picture a classic Cabo beach house to be. Expansive indoor living areas with magnificent hacienda-style décor flow out to huge outdoor spaces surrounding an enormous pool which is perched high above the calm beach of Palmilla and the Sea of Cortez.
A rarity in Los Cabos, Casa Captiva has wonderful hardwood floors which almost give the feel of a southern beach house on the Gulf Coast. But one look out the windows reminds you that you are somewhere much more magnificent! Blending colonial Mexican design with Asian accents, this beach house will captivate your senses and allow you to relax deeply while you listed to the breeze rustle through the many palm trees on property.
Just steps down to one of Los Cabos’ most swimmable beaches, this is the perfect getaway spot for you and your family. Yet, due to its location in Punta Bella, this is also a wonderful place for larger groups who want to be merry around the pool. Lots of privacy and big setbacks from your neighbors give you the freedom to enjoy Cabo any way that you wish!
- Master Bedroom: King bed, private bathroom, ocean view terrace
- Bedroom 2: King bed, private bathroom, ocean view terrace
- Bedroom 3: King bed, private bathroom, ocean view terrace
- Bedroom 4: King bed, private bathroom, ocean view terrace
- Bedroom 5: Detached Casita with Queen bed, private bathroom, ocean view terrace
- Bedroom 6: Family room, (2) Full beds, (2) Twin beds, private bathroom, kitchenette and garden view
- Air conditioning
- Dish Network satellite TV
- Flat screen HD televisions
- Safe deposit boxes in all rooms
- Multi zone stereo system, including DVD and satellite radio stations
- iPod docking
- Pool table
- Fully equipped massage room
- Professional kitchen that serves 12 people with Viking equipment
- Vonage long distance phone service
- Wireless internet
- Multi-function printer, scanner, fax and copier
- Heated infinty-edged pool
- Heated hot tub
- Wet Bar
- Gas BBQ
- Stereo System
- Large lush gardens
- Motor court with large parking area
- Water purification system
- Daily housekeeping services (except Sundays and Mexican Holidays)
- Private gated community with security guard
Available concierge services:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities & excursions
- In-house spa services
- Private chef
- Butler services
- Babysitting services
From $4,150 per night plus tax
- January 5 through July 31: $4,500 per night (3 night minimum)
- August 1 through September 30: $4,150 per night (3 night minimum)
- October 1 through November 22: $4,500 per night (3 night minimum)
- November 23 through December 1: $5,000 per night (7 night minimum)
- December 2 through December 16: $4,500 per night (3 night minimum)
- December 17 through January 4: $6,500 (7 night minimum)
All rates plus a 16% IVA and 3% lodging tax.
Event Fees (3 night minimum required):
- Up to 50 guests: $5,000
- 51-75 guests: $7,500
- 76-100 guests: $10,000
- No smoking inside Casa Captiva.
- No pets allowed without owner’s prior approval.
- No wet clothing or towels on indoor furniture.
- No groups without at least one member of 25 years of age. All groups must have a member of 25 years of age as a signing renter.
- Events allowed.