Canyon Horseback Riding
Activites And Excursions
4 hours plus transportation (actual riding time 1.5 hour)
Come experience a unique horseback riding adventure in the Baja desert. Our horses are trained to interact with children and adults on a safe tour for the whole family.
Kick-off the tour by getting up close and personal with different rescued animals in our Animal Sanctuary. A giant tortoise, lovebirds, and macaws will be ready to be with you, allowing you to feed them and take pictures with them.
Next, come to our preparation area to put on your leather chaps, hat, and get on your horse to start your adventure!
We have 2 types of tours for our guests: the beginner’s tour, and the advanced tour (in which our guests can choose from 2 types of paths).
If you are a beginning rider, travel our canyon’s plateau and check out the different flora and fauna during your ride.
$110 USD Adults
$85 USD Children (4 to 12 years old)
Prices don’t include the $20 park entrance fee per person which can be paid in cash or via credit card at check-in.
- Departures Public Tours: 9:00 AM – 12:20 PM and 3:00 PM
- Free round-trip transportation
- Highly qualified, bilingual guides
- Use of cowboy hat and chaps
- Training and instruction
- Free lockers (with an ID, returned at exit)
- Flavored water during the tour
- 1 quesadilla per person (flour tortilla with cheese), guacamole, pico de gallo, chips and salsa
- 1 optional drink per person (smoothie, margarita or tequila shot)
- Water bottle
Minimum age of 4 years old
Maximum weight of 250 lbs or 113 kg
Not available for cruise ship passengers