Casa Stella is a newly constructed villa in the private Pedregal neighborhood with 24-hour security gate access. Casa Stella's outstanding location provides guests with spectacular panoramic ocean views. Ideally perched on top of the Pedregal hill, this villa allows for a more private vacation experience while being situated just a five-minute drive to the many dining and nightlife options of Downtown Cabo San Lucas.
A magnificent architectural jewel, Casa Stella is designed to maximize the amazing ocean views from almost every room on the property. With its endless amenities, Casa Stella feels like your own private luxurious resort, yet combines the personal conveniences that only a home can provide. The expansive main terrace features an infinity-edge swimming pool with hot tub, shaded patio dining area and lounge chairs. Additional outdoor amenities include a media system, well-equipped outdoor kitchen, and a linear fire pit surrounded by deep cushion sofa seating - perfect for sipping cocktails with friends while enjoying the sunset over the Pacific Ocean. Imagine yourself relaxing on the large infinity pool’s sundeck while watching the whales breach during migration season. Inside the villa, guests will enjoy the full commercial kitchen, wine cellar, home theater room, and inviting bedroom suites. This luxurious villa’s large ocean-view gym offers Life Fitness treadmills, elliptical machines, bike, two private massage treatment rooms opening out to a tranquil fountain, and a dry sauna.
A stay at this luxury villa is to truly experience paradise.
- Dahlia Master Suite: Upper level, large King bedroom with oversized terrace and lounge chairs with direct ocean views overlooking the pool area, luxurious bathroom with oversized deep soaking tub and ocean views from the bathtub, steam shower, large double vanity
- Morning Glory Suite: Upper level guest room in Master Wing, small King bedroom with Marina Views, private bath
- Marigold Suite: Upper level guest room in Master Wing, small King bedroom with Marina Views, private bath
- Sunflower Suite: Upper level guest suite, large King bedroom with Queen sofa sleeper, terrace with lounge chairs, large bathroom with double vanity, shower
- Honeysuckle Suite: Main level guest suite, King bedroom with terrace overlooking the ocean and lounge chairs walking out to the pool area, shower, bathtub and private outdoor shower garden
- Blue Agave Suite: Main level (Separate Villa) corner suite, King bedroom on pool level with bathtub/shower suite, amazing views
- Orchid Suite: Lower level guest suite, King guestroom with private garden terrace with lounge chairs overlooking the ocean, private bathroom
- Sage Suite: Lower level guest suite, oversized King guestroom with dramatic canopy bed and sitting area, side terrace with partial ocean view, private bathroom
- Pitaya Suite: Lower level guest suite, two Full-size beds overlooking the ocean and opening out onto a tropical garden, private bathroom
- Plumeria Suite: Lower level guest suite, King guestroom with wraparound terrace and lounge chairs overlooking the ocean and stepping out onto a tropical garden, bathroom opens into a private hot tub oasis
Each room features a safe, individual AC zone, hair dryer, shampoo/conditioner and soap, USB ports by nightstands and televisions. Mini-fridges in 8 guestrooms.
- Granite counter tops and flooring throughout
- Full Kitchen and Chef’s Kitchen with all appliances including commercial double pizza ovens, deep fryer, Vulcan high-heat broiler and griddle. Note: Only the house staff can operate the commercial equipment (double pizza ovens, deep fryer, Vulcan high-heat broiler and griddle)
- Indoor dining
- Formal bar (6 seats)
- Water filtration system
- Wine cellar
- 14 Smart televisions with satellite (55″-120″)
- Home theater room with movie projector, Blu-ray/DVD player, movie collection (fits 12 people)
- SONOS system
- XBOX gaming system
- Wireless Internet access
- Printer available
- 2 spa rooms with ocean views and relaxing water features
- Dry sauna
- Full Gym: 2 Life Fitness treadmills, elliptical, recumbent bicycle, free weights, a multi-jungle 4-sided weight station
- Safe in every bedroom
- Washer & dryer (5 sets)
- Ironing board
- Central air conditioning (each bedroom has a temperature control)
- 10 Ceiling fans
- High chair, crib, playpen available
- 16,000 square feet of outdoors space
- 70’+ infinity swimming pool with shallow sundeck
- Hot tub for 8
- Outdoor living and dining area with poolside bar complete with TV, fridge, ice maker
- Viking Grill & fryer hot plate
- Dining table
- Linear fire pit surrounded by deep cushion sofa seating
- Outdoor shower
- Shade structure
- Outdoor media system & TV
- Tennis courts available through tennis club (10 minute walk)
- Private gated community with 24 hour security
- Daily housekeeping services (except for Mexican holidays and Sundays)
- House Staff (team of 4, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
- Outside caterers not allowed without permission. With approval, a $200 day charge applies.
- Staff can provide cooking services for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Rates to be paid directly plus cost of food. Arrangements to be made prior to travel dates. Gratuities are not included. *Rates do not include cost of food
- 1-8 People: $200 per meal*
- 9-14 People: $300 per meal*
- 15-20 People: $350 per meal*
- 20-24 People: $400 per meal*
- Note: Only house staff can operate the commercial equipment (double pizza ovens, deep fryer, Vulcan high-heat broiler and griddle)
Available concierge services:
- In-home spa services
- Chef services
- Butler services
- Transportation services
- Activities & excursions
- Babysitting services
From $6,000 per night
- January 4 through February 29: $6,000 per night (3 night minimum)
- March 1 to April 30: $9,000 per night (3 night minimum)
- May 1 to November 23: $6,000 per night (3 night minimum)
- November 24 to December 1: $9,000 per night (3 night minimum)
- December 2 to December 19: $6,000 per night (3 night minimum)
- December 20 to January 3: $12,000 per night (7 night minimum)
All rates include tax.
- No smoking allowed inside.
- No pets allowed.
- No wet clothing or towels on indoor furniture.
- No groups without at least one member of 25 years of age. All groups must have a member of 25 years of age as a signing renter.
- Pedregal HOA has a noise ordinance: loud noise and music after 10:00 PM will be subject to response by Pedregal Security which may result in penalties up to and including rental termination.