Swimming with Whale Sharks (Seasonal)
Activites And Excursions
MON, WED, FRI
8 hours plus transportation
There are few experiences in the world that match swimming alongside the largest fish in the sea – especially when that fish is a shark! But don’t worry: these Whale Sharks are known as “gentle giants.” Give us a day and we’ll take you out of Cabo to La Paz for an adventure of a lifetime.
Experience Baja California Sur
We will cruise out of Cabo in our comfortable, air-conditioned vehicles and drive through the beautiful desert on a brand new highway to La Paz, the capital of the state of Baja California Sur. Upon arrival at our facilities, we’ll get you ready for the swim of a lifetime.
Sea of Cortés
Our local boat captains will take you just off shore into the beautiful Sea of Cortés where the Whale Sharks gather during the winter. Along the way, keep an eye out for other sea life, including whales, rays and dolphins that share the waters with the Whale Sharks.
Snorkeling With the Whale Sharks
Imagine being eye-to-eye with a Whale Shark as you snorkel inches away from these amazing creatures. From up-close, you will be in awe of their size, feeding techniques and gentle grace as you swim beside these spectacular animals in the clear ocean waters.
After your visit with the Whale Sharks, head back to La Paz and relax on the city’s Malecon (boardwalk) and indulge in a local lunch of “Baja-style” tacos and cold beverages. Enjoy strolling around La Paz before heading back to Los Cabos.
This tour is available from late October to early March.
$239 USD per Adult
$159 USD per Child (8 to 11 years old)
*Price includes 16% sales tax
- This tour is available from late October to early March
- Snorkel equipment, wetsuit and towels
- Bottled water, soda and snacks
- Full lunch and non-alcoholic drinks
- Professional bilingual guides
- Professional photographer
- Air conditioned vehicle
- Round trip transportation
- 2 ½ hours snorkeling with the Whales Sharks
- 1 hour free time in La Paz
- Visit to local marine museum
- Short photo/bathroom stop on return journey at the famous Hotel California in Todos Santos
- Non-slip shoes
- Change of clothes
- Light jacket or sweater
- Minimum age: 8 years old
- Expectant mothers may not participants
- Guests must be able to swim to participate in this adventure
- Guests with respiratory problems, limited mobility, neck or back problems and expectant mothers may not participate
- Not available for cruise ship passengers