Activites And Excursions
Rappel from sheer rock walls, brave the commando bridge, zip line tandem and upside down before swinging high over the canyon on our new “Pendulum” attraction!
Traverse the canyon on a series of exciting zip lines-including the longest and fastest line in Mexico, the “Superman”! Clocking in at 100 kph (60mph) and over 4,000 feet long (1,200 meters), you will get a bird’s eye view of the breathtaking scenery of this UNESCO protected biosphere reserve!
The fun doesn’t end there! Prepare to get dusty as you off-road on your very own Polaris UTV, turning and weaving through our specially designed course built for maximum excitement!
Safety is our top priority. We are the only zip line operator in Cabo to offer double-security zip lines and we comply with international ACCT standards so that you can rest assured for your safety as you enjoy this action-packed thrill-ride!
$129 USD per Adult
$99 USD per Child (8 to 11 years old)
*Price includes 16% sales tax
**A $25 USD collision / damage waiver insurance will be charged at check-in
Contact our team for tailored private tour rates.
- Round trip transportation
- Professional gear
- Bottled water
- Light snacks
- Professional photographer
- Long shorts or pants
- Tennis or hiking shoes
- Insect repellant
- Money for souvenirs and photos
- Minimum height: 4 ft (1.20 m)
- Maximum weight: 260 lbs (118Kg)
- For safety reasons expecting mothers, persons with back or neck, heart, balance or/and dizziness conditions restricted
- Cameras of all types, including gopro and hands free cameras are not allowed
- UTV driver must be 18 or older and present a valid driver’s license
- Driver’s permits are not allowed
- A $25 USD collision / damage waiver insurance will be charged at check-in
- Not available for cruise ship passengers