- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Apply to all Activities and Services. Note that yacht and villa rentals have their own terms and conditions that superceed the following.
Should be made well in advance, as space is limited.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
Any cancellation must be in writing and will be subject to the following per person cancellation policy: (1) If received by Cabo Luxury more than 60 days prior to departure a $200 fee per person will be forfeited. (2) 60-30 days before departure-35% of the total tour price. (3) 29-15 days before departure-55% of the total tour price. (4) 14-00 days before departure – No Refund. (5) Any cancellation penalties imposed on Cabo Luxury by the suppliers will be charged to the client, in addition to all of the above. There will be no refunds for unused portions of tours if passengers elect to cancel or change any arrangement en route. No refunds will be made for missed meals or sightseeing tours. Cancellation charges also apply to tour extensions/additional nights. Holiday packages are non-refundable.
Are quoted in U.S. dollars on a per person basis and will be charged in Mexican Pesos using the daily sell rate of exchange. These prices are based on tariffs in effect as of January 10, 2014. All prices are subject to change without notice due to the constant monetary exchange fluctuations. IMPORTANT: Supplemental charges (over published prices) will apply during peak seasons and/or periods of high occupancy.
At the present time passports are required of US citizens visiting Mexico. Entry requirements may change without notice and Cabo Luxury cannot be held responsible should such change occur. Citizens of other countries must check with various consulates for their entry requirements. It is the ultimate responsibility of the passenger to have a valid passport (good for 6 months from date of entry into Mexico) and all necessary documentation. All travel requirements are subject to change at any time without notice. Please check with your physician regarding any vaccinations, which may be recommended for your own physical conditions.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE TOUR PRICE
Are the following items: Passports, visas, vaccinations, beverages, meals not specified in the package, excess baggage charges, personal and baggage insurance, health insurance, U.S. transportation tax, U.S. departure tax, foreign airport embarkation taxes, services not included in the tour programs and other items of a personal nature. NOTE: Additional land costs incurred due to change of airline scheduling are NOT included.
Cabo Luxury acts only as an independent contractor and agrees to use its best judgment and discretion in regard to advertising and arranging travel, whether by railroad, bus, motor car, boat or airplane and booking accommodations; and assumes no liability for any injury, damage, loss, accident, loss of life, delay or irregularity which may be occasioned either by reason of defect in any vehicle or through the acts of default of any person or company engaged in conveying or booking the passengers, or by virtue of any act or omission of any person or company in carrying out the arrangements of the tour. We can accept no responsibility for losses or additional expenses due to delay or changes in air or other service, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other causes, whether resulting from the acts or omissions of others or our own negligence. All such losses or expenses will have to be borne by the passenger, as tour rates provide arrangements only for the time stated. All rates are based upon current tariffs and current exchange rates, and are subject to adjustment in the event of changes therein, at time of final payment. The right is reserved to substitute other accommodation of similar category for those named should circumstances necessitate.
We strongly recommend that you purchase trip cancellation, accident, life, medical, and baggage insurance.